CARPETS & FLOORS
From dirt, dead skin and food crumbs, to bacteria, mold and dust mites, what lurks in your carpet can literally make you sick. We also can clean your Area Rugs & Upholstery!
How do we clean your Carpet?
- Inspect carpet prior to cleaning.
- Pre-treat carpet to “suspend” bonded soil.
- Rinse dirty baseboards and vacuum edges of carpet.
- Clean carpet using our state-of-the-art hot water extraction method.
- Treat stubborn spots with our special stain remover products.
- Apply deodorizer or protector, as requested.
- Groom the carpet to speed drying and give an even appearance.
Floor Buffing removes the surface scratches revealing a fresher, flatter surface. This surface will reflect light more evenly and give off a more shiny glow. Buffing reduces the need to strip the finish from floors as often to achieve this glossy effect.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Just like carpet, hard surfaces require the occasional deep cleaning that only the professionals can provide. Due to the porous nature of tile and grout, dirt and grime can accumulate on these surfaces, resulting in a dull and dingy appearance. With our powerful equipment, we can remove the dirt that you can’t, leaving your surfaces bright and clean. We can also apply a grout sealant to create a protective barrier against dirt and spills.
How do we clean your Tile?
Step 1. Pre-Spray your Grout with a solution to break down grease and oils.
Step 2. Agitate the Pre-Spray with Grout Brush.
Step 3. Rinse with high pressured extractor.
Step 4. After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout.